Prev: Re: [GZG]OT - Wish me luck Next: Re: [GZG] Quick survey - 15mm SF preferences? (mechs)

Re: [GZG] Walkers

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 23:40:46 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] Walkers

On 11/10/06, John K Lerchey <lerchey@andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:

> I looked at the same game in the shop the other day, but decided that
> just really didn't need to spend $40-$50 on another time sink...
>
> After all, I have minis to paint!

You could do what I did with Battlefield 1942: just wait a couple of
years and get the whole set, including add-ons and Battlefield Vietnam
for $20. PS2 games tend to drop in price faster than PC games, but 6
months to a year later, it should be about half price.

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [GZG]OT - Wish me luck Next: Re: [GZG] Quick survey - 15mm SF preferences? (mechs)