Prev: RE: [GZG] Quick survey - 15mm SF preferences? Next: RE: [GZG] RE: Blue Sky Thinking

RE: [GZG] Quick survey - 15mm SF preferences?

From: "David Rodemaker" <dar@h...>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 14:02:21 -0600
Subject: RE: [GZG] Quick survey - 15mm SF preferences?

>>I want to get some idea of what people want to see (or see more of)
in the 15mm vehicle range, so I'd like to know your preferences re:
tech levels and mobility types. Please rate your liking for the
following
types of AFVs, on a scale of 1 to 5, with 1 being "stupid idea, can't
stand
'em" and 5 being "yes please, would buy lots!"<<

1) Tracked vehicles
	"3"
2) Wheeled vehicles
	"3"
3) Hover vehicles (air cushion)
	"4"
4) "Early" Grav (like the ones we've done so far)
	"5"
5) "Advanced" Grav (high tech)
	"5"
6) Walkers (multi-legged)
	"4"
7) Walkers (bipedal, ie: "Mechs")
	"4"

>>Thanks!<<

Thank you!

Prev: RE: [GZG] Quick survey - 15mm SF preferences? Next: RE: [GZG] RE: Blue Sky Thinking