Prev: Re: [GZG] Quick survey - 15mm SF preferences? Next: [GZG] RE: Blue Sky Thinking

Re: [GZG] Quick survey - 15mm SF preferences?

From: Tony Christney <tchristney@t...>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 09:51:25 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] Quick survey - 15mm SF preferences?

3

3

3

4

> 5) "Advanced" Grav (high tech)
5 - 15mm versions of the deimos variants from the FW line!
     A recurring theme I've read on this list is that people
     like to match their vehicles across scales.

2

> 7) Walkers (bipedal, ie: "Mechs")
4

Would I buy all of the things here? Probably not. But I still
think they are great ideas! I would also love to see the AV6
in 15mm, with room for troops inside and door gunner options.

Tony C.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Quick survey - 15mm SF preferences? Next: [GZG] RE: Blue Sky Thinking