Prev: Re: [GZG] Quick survey - 15mm SF preferences? Next: Re: [GZG] Quick survey - 15mm SF preferences?

Re: [GZG] Quick survey - 15mm SF preferences?

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 08:48:38 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] Quick survey - 15mm SF preferences?

On 11/10/06, Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com> wrote:

3    > 1) Tracked vehicles
3    > 2) Wheeled vehicles
4    > 3) Hover vehicles (air cushion)
5    > 4) "Early" Grav (like the ones we've done so far)
5    > 5) "Advanced" Grav (high tech)
2    > 6) Walkers (multi-legged)
1    > 7) Walkers (bipedal, ie: "Mechs")

Although I have a bunch of the Mechwarrior click stuff and used to
have a bunch of Heavy Gear stuff (until I sold them off when they
abandoned the scale), I'm not a huge fan of walkers. If I were to get
any, it would be more likely to be the multi-legged type.

I prefer grav and hover vehicles to tracked and wheeled because they
are more "sci-fi", and because I have a bunch of Roco minitanks that
are tracked and wheeled (not to mention I bought some of the tracked
APCs earlier this year for SG2).

What I'd _really_ like to see are Phalon vehicles in 15mm, and Phalon
infantry and vehicles in 6mm.
--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] Quick survey - 15mm SF preferences? Next: Re: [GZG] Quick survey - 15mm SF preferences?