Prev: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted) Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Even more new stuff! ;-)

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] Even more new stuff! ;-)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 14:37:16 +0000
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Even more new stuff! ;-)

Hi all,

Yet more new 15mm! OUT NOW, and for once I've done this the right way
round - Paul has got them up on the store BEFORE I post them to the
list, and to TMP....

So, available for you to order at <www.gzg.com> now...... with still
JUST enough time to take advantage of the special postage deal that
ends tomorrow, if you order over 50 GBP worth!

Jon (GZG)

MORE NEW 15mm RELEASES - OUT NOW!

Two variants of the V15-02A Tracked Light Tank - a Tank Destroyer
with external gun mount (with choice of gun barrels and optional
gunshield), and a missile-armed version too. These are not just
re-turretted versions of the V15-02A, they also have a modified and
raised superstructure to accommodate the commander/gunner.
PLUS, a variant pack of Islamic federation troops in kneeling and
prone poses,  this time wearing Keffiyeh headdresses.

V15-02B Tank Destroyer on light tracked tank chassis - 3 gun choices,
optional gunshield	£4.50 each
V15-02C Light Missile Tank on tracked chassis
		£4.50 each

SG15-IF6	 Islamic Federation Infantry, kneeling and prone, in
Keffiyeh (8 figs)		£2.50 per pack

Prev: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted) Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Even more new stuff! ;-)