Prev: Re: GZG players wanted (was: Re: [GZG] RE: Blue Sky Thinking) Next: Re: GZG players wanted (was: Re: [GZG] RE: Blue Sky Thinking)

Re: [GZG][SG2] Pictures of SG15-VEH1

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 16:37:47 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG][SG2] Pictures of SG15-VEH1

>Hi there! Can anyone guide me towards some pictuires of GZG's
>original 15mm vehicle kit, the SG15-VEH1 IFV? Preferably with a 15mm
>figure in attendance so that I can judge scale?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Steve

It's shown (with a figure) on page 19 of our catalogue, which you can
download (free) as a PDF from the webstore downloads page.

It was a one-off designed by CMD many years back, and is therefore in
a rather different sculpting style to our current new 15mm vehicles -
but size-wise it still fits well.

Jon (GZG)

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com