Prev: [GZG][SG2] Pictures of SG15-VEH1 Next: Re: GZG players wanted (was: Re: [GZG] RE: Blue Sky Thinking)

Re: GZG players wanted (was: Re: [GZG] RE: Blue Sky Thinking)

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 11:07:47 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG players wanted (was: Re: [GZG] RE: Blue Sky Thinking)

> >On 11/3/06, Indy < indy.kochte@gmail.com > wrote:
> >That figures. I'm the only one in Louisiana, none in Mississippi or
> >Arkansas, and the folks in Texas are at least 4 hours away...
> >--
> >Allan Goodall	     http://www.hyperbear.com
> >agoodall@hyperbear.com
> > awgoodall@gmail.com
>
> Not anymore Allan, I'm in Leesville now.
> My household goods gets here around the end of the month, and I will
have
> my FT st

James,

Yours, Mark Drake's, Greg's, and Jaime's info has been added to the
Unofficial GZG Player Locator Page. Thanks, guys!

If anyone else wants their info posted, now's the time to let me know.
:-)
http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/full-thrust/location.html

Mk

Prev: [GZG][SG2] Pictures of SG15-VEH1 Next: Re: GZG players wanted (was: Re: [GZG] RE: Blue Sky Thinking)