Prev: Re: [GZG] Point Systems Next: Re: Base Sizes (was Re: Re: [GZG] New game mechanics (was: Re: Namefor Rules))

[GZG] DS2/DS3 TO&E?

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 23:52:39 -0600
Subject: [GZG] DS2/DS3 TO&E?

I may have asked this before...

Can someone suggest a TO&E for a reasonable (i.e. "average") sized DS2
game? Has anyone posted anything on the web?

I'm planning to, finally, paint some of my 6mm sci-fi stuff. I figure
that I can use them to playtest this SG3 game, when Jon writes enough
of it. They would also work well for playtesting DS3.

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] Point Systems Next: Re: Base Sizes (was Re: Re: [GZG] New game mechanics (was: Re: Namefor Rules))