Prev: Re: Name for rules (was: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re:Wanted) Next: [GZG] RE: Undeliverable Mail

Re: Name for rules (was: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re:Wanted)

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 09:41:25 -0600
Subject: Re: Name for rules (was: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re:Wanted)

Grav Cavalry? Gravitic Cavalry?anti/null/whatever-Grav Cavalry?

Isn't FMA an insurance company?

Course, G-Cav 2 is fine, and you can put fluff like 'The popular press
seems to think it cool to shorten it to Grav Cav, but the grunts take
their
cue from it's operational designation, G-Cav'. Is the whole love/hate
relationship with the press too American?

The_Beast