Prev: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted) Next: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

RE: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

From: "Robert W. Eldridge" <bob_eldridge@m...>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 15:14:36 -0500
Subject: RE: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

you in recent years) play SG2?

d) No, interested but have no opponents. I have a fair number of the
figures
in 25MM though, virtually all unpainted.

2) Would the development of a game like we've been discussing (let's
call it
SG3) fit what you would want from a hard SF ground combat game?

a) Yes, and I'd play it in 15mm. Especially with all the neat 15MM stuff
Jon's released recently.

3) Would the development of SG3 in this direction tempt you into
buying/collecting 15mm forces?

a) Yes, I'd buy a new 15mm army! Probably two new armies actually, since
like to have opponent pairs. Probably NSL and FSE or maybe NAC and ESU.

Prev: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted) Next: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)