Prev: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted) Next: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 17:43:06 +0100
Subject: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

Weiser
><<mailto:jason.weiser@gmail.com>jason.weiser@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>I would be, but the sucky thing is, I already based my stuff for 1:1!
>

>View this as [yet another] opportunity to acquire more minis.	:-)
>Or do something different with the minis you haven't done anything
>with yet (like I've got)

Or, simply make some unit bases and temporarily fix the single figs
to them with blu-tack or magnetic basing material - then you've got
the best of both worlds!

There is also no reason at all why you couldn't simply continue using
your single-based figs separately, just keeping each team of 3 or 4
in base-to-base contact and treating them as a single element; OK, it
will be a little more fiddly and time-consuming to move units, but
there shouldn't be any other problems.

(Or, as Indy says, you could just buy lots more stuff..... <GRIN>)

Jon (GZG)