Prev: RE: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted) Next: [GZG] [CON] ECC X - Call for events

Re: [GZG] Re: Blue Sky Thinking

From: Robert Makowsky <rmakowsky@y...>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 03:34:39 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: Blue Sky Thinking

Jon,

As with most of the respondents I would look forward to a SG game with
stand mounted 15mm figures.  I think this would fill a gap and certainly
allow for tie-ins with DS.

I came onto the play-test list for FMA Skirmsh though and would rather
see that be done first.

Again as mentioned, with some sort of time-line and finish state.  We
all understand the pressure you are under as far as new products is
concerned.  The initial release of FMA was about 60% of the way there.
In fact there have been games every year at ECC with the rules slightly
modified that have been well received.	It seems like they could be put
together for a play-test release fairly quickly.

At any rate, I am currently not working (retired last month from the
Coast Guard) and so have time to devote to play-testing either product.

Thanks again for your time and effort,

Bob Makowsky

Prev: RE: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted) Next: [GZG] [CON] ECC X - Call for events