Prev: [GZG] Re: Blue Sky Thinking Next: RE: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] XMAS OFFERS NOW ON!!!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 11:07:37 +0100
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] XMAS OFFERS NOW ON!!!

GROUND ZERO GAMES CHRISTMAS OFFERS 2006!

The Christmas specials we've been running for the last few years have
always been very popular and successful, so this year we're doing
pretty much the same again (but with one EXTRA offer for those of you
who get in early!) - everyone who orders 25 GBP or more of goods from
us between now and Christmas Day will benefit from TWO special
extras, as below, but those of you who are quick off the mark can
also get an even bigger bonus - see details below!

1) FREE GOODIE BAG:
Every customer ordering goods worth 25 GBP or more will get an extra
Christmas present in his or her order - a surprise packet of FREE
minis! The amount you get in your goodie bag will depend on the size
of your order, and the items will be chosen to fit in with whatever
stuff you've ordered  - so if your order is mainly for starships,
you'll get some free extra ships (plus anything else we feel like
throwing in!), and so on. Please don't be cheeky and ask for specific
things in your pressie bag - that's spoil the surprise -  but we will
make sure that it's all useful and fun stuff!
[Please note: if you are under 18, or are buying for someone who is,
or if you simply don't like figures of an "adult" nature, then please
specify this in your order - then we'll make sure that your goodies
don't include anything from our "naughtier" ranges.]

2) DISCOUNT VOUCHERS:
In addition to the free goodie bag, you'll also receive a DISCOUNT
VOUCHER that you can redeem in the New Year, to get your 2007 gaming
off to a really good start! The value of the voucher will depend on
the size of your pre-Xmas order:

Spend from 25 GBP to 50 GBP and you'll get a 10% discount voucher;
spend over 50 GBP and up to 100 GBP and get a 15% discount voucher;
spend over 100 GBP and get a massive 20% discount voucher!

All vouchers will be redeemable on orders placed between 1st January
and 31st January 2007, and each will carry a unique identifier code
so that you can use it to order online or by phone - you don't have
to actually return the voucher itself. US and other non-EU customers
please remember that the discounts are IN ADDITION to the usual
saving of the VAT deduction, which in itself gives you almost a 15%
discount off the list prices!

3) EXTRA BONUS FOR EARLY ORDERING! SPECIAL POSTAGE DEAL!

FREE POSTAGE TO UK AND EUROPE, and 10% MAXIMUM TO USA AND RoW!
For the FIRST WEEK OF THE XMAS OFFER ONLY, up to FRIDAY 10th
NOVEMBER, we're offering a special postage deal in addition to the 2
main Xmas offers above. For all orders of 50 GBP retail value and
over, we're offering FREE POSTAGE within the UK and EU, and a 10%
MAXIMUM postage charge on all orders to the US and the rest of the
world! What that means to US and RoW customers is that the MOST
you'll pay for shipping is 10% of the retail value of your order (if
the shipping comes to less than that, then you'll pay less). On a big
order, especially of fairly heavy stuff like our new 15mm vehicles,
that could save you quite a bit!

After the 10th, our normal postage charges (10% in UK, at cost
elsewhere) will apply to all orders

So, treat yourself or a friend to a special Christmas present from
GZG - then use your voucher to get a big discount on even more cool
stuff after Christmas with the money from all those relatives who
don't know what to get you!

-----------

PLEASE REMEMBER TO ORDER EARLY TO ENSURE DELIVERY BY CHRISTMAS - this
especially applies to overseas customers!
We'll do our best to keep up with our usual ultra-fast order
turnround right up to Christmas, but remember that once your package
leaves us it is at the mercy of the Postal Services! We recommend
that customers in the USA, Canada and anywhere further afield get
their orders to us by the beginning of December if at all possible.

Thanks to all our customers for your support in 2006, and wishing
everyone a happy, peaceful and gaming-filled 2007!

Jon, Ground Zero Games.

www.gzg.com

Prev: [GZG] Re: Blue Sky Thinking Next: RE: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)