Prev: RE: [GZG] SG Game suggestion [sec=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: [GZG] Re: Blue Sky Thinking

Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

From: "Brian Burger" <blurdesign@g...>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 22:54:20 -0800
Subject: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

> Bugs Don't Surf Because They Died of Old Age

OK, this made me laugh. Even when BDS does get published, I'm quite
likely to think of it as BDSBTDOOA.
(No offense to Jon; I know Real Life keeps getting in the way of new
rules -
that, and all these new miniatures people keep demanding!)

As for playtesting the Phalons - sounds interesting. I just grabbed
the latest beta rules from Allan's site, will print them up at work
and see when
we can fit a game in!

Brian
www.warbard.ca/games.html

Prev: RE: [GZG] SG Game suggestion [sec=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: [GZG] Re: Blue Sky Thinking