Prev: [GZG] SG Game suggestion Next: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 23:19:56 -0600
Subject: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

On 11/1/06, Roger Books <roger.books@gmail.com> wrote:

> That said I would really like to see BDS.  We have been house ruling
K'rvak
> for far
> far too long.

You know, I hear people say this, that they want BDS, but I've only
had four people send me comments on the Phalon beta test rules since
they were released about three years ago. It's not very encouraging to
the playtest list when material is released but no one tries it.

Or maybe the truth of the matter is that when people say they want
BDS, what they _really_ want are Kra'vak rules, and the other aliens
in SG2 are just "also rans".

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: [GZG] SG Game suggestion Next: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)