Prev: [GZG] [Brushwars] update [sec=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: [GZG] SG Game suggestion

Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

From: "Roger Books" <roger.books@g...>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 23:49:14 -0500
Subject: Re: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

like a great idea, with one caveat.

IMNSHO you need to set a time for the playtest list to test and then
publish.
I keep hearing great things from the playtest list but have seen nothing
new
in ages.
I'll take not quite points balanced and a little imperfect if it means I
actually see
new games.  If you are going to wait for perfect you might as well not
start.
A great product from GZG is good enough for me.

That said I would really like to see BDS.  We have been house ruling
K'rvak
for far
far too long.

Roger