Prev: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New 15mm Guns, also great for 25mm! Next: RE: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

RE: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

From: "McCarthy, Tom \(xwave\)" <Tom.McCarthy@x...>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 08:41:32 -0500
Subject: RE: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)

I like having about 10 units maneuvering on the board, and no more than
twice that.  Many SG2 games we play give each player too few units to
play with.

Personally, my figure collection lends itself better to FMAS.  But based
on quality of play, the company level game is a lot of fun and justifies
a lot of SG2 rules which are almost unusable in typical games and the
current scale of operations.

Prev: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] New 15mm Guns, also great for 25mm! Next: RE: Blue Sky Thinking (was: Re: [GZG] re: Wanted)