Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: [FT] Google Full Thrust Search Engine (BETA) Next: 䙛嵔唠楮楦摥䘠杩瑨牥删汵獥‿敒›敒›䝛䝚⁝敒›술䚠汵桔畲瑳倠慬瑹獥㽴⠠楓潭桗瑩⥥

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 08:25:50 -0600 (CST)

I said:
>> That would be plausible, but most ships don't launch enough missiles
for it to make a difference. This one would drop mass by 32, to 68.
You'd get Thrust 4.

JohnT said:
>Are not heavy missiles mass 2 each

The system is 1 Mass for the missile and 1 Mass for the launching rack,
controls and such. I don't recall whether that's Official(tm) yet but
it's been explicitly covered by the Test list and it's analogous to the
way SML and SMR work.

>I don't know about unified fighter proposal

That's what we need tested, though.
See my post about a week ago with the "Short Form" rules. I want people
to try that without having Oerjan's "Long Form" in front of them, so we
can see if the short form explains enough.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: [FT] Google Full Thrust Search Engine (BETA) Next: 䙛嵔唠楮楦摥䘠杩瑨牥删汵獥‿敒›敒›䝛䝚⁝敒›술䚠汵桔畲瑳倠慬瑹獥㽴⠠楓潭桗瑩⥥