Prev: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Playtest Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust Playtest? Plama bolts

Re: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust Playtest? (Simon White)

From: VinsFullThrust@a...
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 01:01:56 EDT
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust Playtest? (Simon White)

In a message dated 10/28/2006 8:57:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
oerjan.ariander@rixmail.se writes:

I'm  curious here: How do you outnumber an enemy whose ships are rather
cheaper  per Mass than yours are, or outmanoeuvre an enemy whose slowest

ships can  make turns twice as tight as your fastest escorts?

One, as said earlier that I do agree with completely. Raise the cost of
each
class. besides, SV still have to allocate power to several systems, they

cant arm all systmes and out manuever an enemt reguardless hos much
power gens
you gave them. They still siffer having to allocate between several
things.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Playtest Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust Playtest? Plama bolts