Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust Playtest? (Simon White) Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust Playtest? Plama bolts

Re: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust Playtest? (Simon White)

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@v...>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 20:45:06 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust Playtest? (Simon White)

> So with that in mind, what is wrong with me and my group here in
Cleveland
> liking the SV they way they and using them as such?

Not a thing. However, as written in FB2, they're underpriced. One way of

dealing with that is simply to raise the price; the other way is to nerf
the
designs. I didn't pay attention to that discussion but my impression is
that
decision to add burnouts was unanimous among the relevant Playtest List
members.

If you'd rather keep SV the way they are and have fair fights (or have
an
accurate idea how unfair the fight is), then you'd need to raise the
price a
bit.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust Playtest? (Simon White) Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust Playtest? Plama bolts