Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust Playtest? (Simon White) Next: [GZG] Full Thrust at Cancon 2007

Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Playtest

From: David Stokes <dstokes@d...>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 13:24:29 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust Playtest

john tailby wrote:

> If you want to solicit input from the list I suggest you put together
> a list of specific games you want to see people plan and an idea of
> how you want the fleets composed and the rules you want people to be
> especially wary of.

May I say, I think this would be a great idea.

If such suggestions were posted, my group would use some of them. We
always struggle to come up with scenarios, and this would give us
something to start from. And it would make it easier to help out the
playtest group.

David

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust Playtest? (Simon White) Next: [GZG] Full Thrust at Cancon 2007