Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust Playtest? (Simon White) Next: Re [GZG] Re: Full Thrust Playtest?

Re: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust Playtest? (Simon White)

From: "john tailby" <John_Tailby@x...>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 13:17:17 +1300
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust Playtest? (Simon White)

>>  In my opinion, "official" designs for all the *many* new ships are
way
>> overdue as well.  I like being able to just pick out the designs and
get
>> going.
>
> Which is why we've had them posted online for..hm, quite a while now.
As
> you can tell, from the flood of AARs that are rolling in every
> day....<grin>

GZG have released many new models for the classic fleets from fleet book
one
without releasing new SSDs for them. There are an increasing number of
models without SSDs, several whole ranges of models IIRC. Some fleets
have
been in unofficial publication for years with no advancement.

There is little or no point in posting AARs if there isn't any feedback
or
progress it's not motivating to just send in reports for no response.

If you want people to send in reports the play testers need to report on

what they do with them and what changes they considered and implemented
as a
result of the games.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust Playtest? (Simon White) Next: Re [GZG] Re: Full Thrust Playtest?