Re: Re: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust Playtest? (Simon White)

From: "James Moore" <jmooreou@g...>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 11:40:31 -0400
Subject: Re: Re: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust Playtest? (Simon White)

all this crazy talk of putting stuff in the same place for
easy access- has anyone put all of the new beta test info in one spot
(maybe
the GZG website or something)? Seems it would make things alot easier
for FT
players like me (yes, vain self interest) who are just now coming out of
their shells and looking to contribute.

On a side note- for my fellow Yanks, Noble Knight games is carrying the
whole GZG Full Thrust line now. Don't know if this is an official thing
or
not, but just wanted to pass it along.

James

On 10/27/06, laserlight@verizon.net <laserlight@verizon.net> wrote:

> >5) A new publication makes it a new game in some folks eyes. Those
who
> may have stumbled on the few glaring inconsistancies may give it
another
> try. Others try ANYTHING new.
> >
> >Smacks of marketing, but Jon's not above that, nor should he be.
>
> Jon's in business to make money, after all.  But my (possibly
mistaken)
> impression of the origin of FT III was "People have to buy four books
(
> FT2.5, MT, FB1, FB2) to get all the rules--maybe we should put the
rules
> into a single book?"

" It is best not to leave a live dragon out of your calculations, if he
lives near you."
						  - J.R.R. Tolkien