Prev: [GZG] re: Wanted Next: RE: [GZG] [FT] Belt Wars (Was: Seastrike scenarios to Full Thrust???).

[GZG] [FT] Belt Wars (Was: Seastrike scenarios to Full Thrust???).

From: Robert N Bryett <rbryett@m...>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 09:57:20 +1000
Subject: [GZG] [FT] Belt Wars (Was: Seastrike scenarios to Full Thrust???).

I'm planning a reorganization of my rather lame personal web space. A
few months ago, I put up on that space a .pdf document containing
notes on my "Belt Wars" project to adapt the old Seastrike scenarios
to FT2.5. I haven't done anything with it for a while now, and I've
never received any feedback (even from those list members who
requested that I write it up in the first place), so I rather assume
I might as well take it down. At the end of the month, say?

If anyone still wants a copy, they can get it here:
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~rbryett/FT-beltwar.pdf

Best regards, Robert Bryett
rbryett@mail.com

Prev: [GZG] re: Wanted Next: RE: [GZG] [FT] Belt Wars (Was: Seastrike scenarios to Full Thrust???).