[GZG] [GZG-FT] Beta Fighters was Re: Full Thrust Playtest? (Simon White)

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 10:21:35 -0500
Subject: [GZG] [GZG-FT] Beta Fighters was Re: Full Thrust Playtest? (Simon White)

>  Having a red (life), blue (CEF) and sometimes white (evasion) d6
> along next to each fighter isn't too complicated in our view
> (compared to the rest of book keeping in FT),...

Tell that to whomever (Chris?) mentioned a fumble-fingered player that
scattered such dice. Proper dice holders in bases help, but three places
seems pretty busy. By the way, I thought you just spent CEF when
receiving
incomming to go evasive. You have to keep track of it separately?

That said, you find it works well, then it's a good thing. An optional
Fighter-For-Dummies ruleset appeals to me.

The_Beast