Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust Playtest? (Simon White)

Re: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust Playtest? (Simon White)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 15:32:41 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust Playtest? (Simon White)

>  >>http://lists.firedrake.org/gzg/200403/msg00286.html - these are a
>set of new fighter rules, and they're brilliant.
>
>I'm not active in playtesting, but I'm excited about you guys moving
>it on and getting it done.  :)  (What help is that?!)
>
>I'm curious about this message from Jon:
>http://lists.firedrake.org/gzg/200606/msg00169.html
>
>He mentioned working on much simpler proposals at the time.  I like
>simple.  Did they go anywhere?

Yes, they're definitely getting somewhere.... right now Real Life
(tm), in the form of an impending house move (the second within 4
months!) is somewhat impeding me (still) from finding the opportunity
to gather all my current "semi-official-beta-playtest" ideas into one
cohesive  lump to allow folks to properly try it out and give us
feedback. This is mainly why it has been confined to the test list
till now, because it's far too fragmented to let out to the main list
or other public forums. I think I can now see a glimmer of light at
the end of the tunnel, and provided it's not just some b*st*rd with a
torch bringing more work, I am hopeful that I'll soon be in a
position to assemble something gaming-public-friendly enough as a
proper beta release... if and when this happens, the listers will be
the first to know!!  ;-)

Best,

Jon (GZG)