Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] Star Wars Miniatures: Starship Battles Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] Star Wars Miniatures: Starship Battles

Re: [GZG] [OT] Star Wars Miniatures: Starship Battles

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 07:49:10 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT] Star Wars Miniatures: Starship Battles

> Yes it's in Australia, and I'm doing a WW2 game in 28mm, yes I would
love
> do a stargrunt game, but how do you explain fun and tacics and well
priced
> figure's and a great sci fi system to kids that only play 40 K , which
is
> about how much it cost's to collect one of the armies from forge
> world.LMFAO

Well, it's my understanding that the game Flames of War has been
dragging
swaths of 40Kers into its fold, learning them about a bit of history and
getting them into another game system. So do a real good historical
write up
of some units and play the game out using SG2 rules. :-)   Admittedly
SG2 is
a wee bit more complicated than FoW, but done right (i.e., don't hit
them
with every little nuance; retain some of the gritty details in the GM
Domain), you should be able to pull it off nicely.

Mk

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] Star Wars Miniatures: Starship Battles Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] Star Wars Miniatures: Starship Battles