Prev: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust questions Next: RE: [GZG] 'Realistic' Mercenary TO&

RE: [GZG] "Realistic" Mercenary TO&

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@c...>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 22:18:14 -0700
Subject: RE: [GZG] "Realistic" Mercenary TO&

One thing that hasn't been addressed in this thread is how such merc
units
would get from planet to planet and travel between systems?  I am
assuming
that the lesser units would be reliant on their employers for space
transport.  But how reasonable is it to assume that a mercenary unit
would
be able to assemble its own transportation?  I may be trying to apply to
much realism to a sci-fi setting but having a good sense of what is
reasonable helps me bend the limits.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust questions Next: RE: [GZG] 'Realistic' Mercenary TO&