Prev: Re: [GZG] "Realistic" Mercenary TO&E Next: RE: [GZG] "Realistic" Mercenary TO&E [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

RE: [GZG] "Realistic" Mercenary TO&E

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@c...>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 16:02:27 -0700
Subject: RE: [GZG] "Realistic" Mercenary TO&E

Wow, this must be a popular subject.  I didn't expect to have so many
good
replies so quickly.  I like the mid-tech approach to thing myself,
perhaps
with a few, cherished hi-tech elements or fighting alongside hi-tech
"federal" assets.

Has anyone ever played games with assets from multiple merc units
fighting
alongside each other?  I ask this because in my quest to build forces, I
have ended up creating vehicles and troops of varying style.

Eli

Prev: Re: [GZG] "Realistic" Mercenary TO&E Next: RE: [GZG] "Realistic" Mercenary TO&E [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]