Prev: RE: [GZG] "Realistic" Mercenary TO&E Next: RE: [GZG] "Realistic" Mercenary TO&E

Re: [GZG] "Realistic" Mercenary TO&E

From: Charles Lee <xarcht@y...>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 15:03:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] "Realistic" Mercenary TO&E

Actually a Sci Fi merc unit of basic , mid line force
would be mechanized infantry with good anti-armor gear
covered by 2nd rate light armored units and 2nd rated
air assets. Most would be better than basic troops due
to the fact merc units don't hire newbies much. They
want skills proven and battle capible troops.