Prev: Re: [GZG] "Realistic" Mercenary TO&E Next: Re: RE: [GZG] "Realistic" Mercenary TO&E

RE: [GZG] "Realistic" Mercenary TO&E

From: "Michael Brown" <mwsaber6@m...>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 13:40:37 -0600
Subject: RE: [GZG] "Realistic" Mercenary TO&E

Company size Merc units are too fragile.  To be sustainable
they need to be at least a Battalion (+), especially for more mechanized
units.	Using a rule of 40% loss makes a unit combat ineffective; a
company
can only have @ 30 casualties or 4 vehicle losses before they are out of
the
fight.	A Battalion can at least rotate a company in and out of the
line.

Michael Brown

mwsaber6@msn.com

  _____