Prev: RE: [GZG] Brushwars map [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: OFFER! Re: [GZG] New 15mm Vehicle Images up!

Re: [GZG] New 15mm Vehicle Images up!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 09:52:17 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] New 15mm Vehicle Images up!

>Indy wrote:
>>

>>On 10/16/06, *John K Lerchey* <lerchey@andrew.cmu.edu
>><mailto:lerchey@andrew.cmu.edu>> wrote:
>>
>>     Hi All,
>>
>>     I have the new images up for the 15mm stuff. :)
>>
>>     Very basic, but at least the new stuff is at the top so that you
>>     can find
>>     it faster...
>>
>>     < http://okapi.andrew.cmu.edu/lerchey/www/gzg/>
>>

>>"Flat Albert"??

>>Hello, Narn Bat Squad? Yes, I have a job for you...
>>
>>Mk

>All kidding aside, I'm really liking the Hover Flatbed. I've got
>some Old Crow Glaive APC's in the hover variant and the hovercraft
>Provider Transport . While both are cool vehicles, I can't really
>see either of them moving my heavy weapons teams around the
>battlefield. This Hover Flatbed really suits the bill, and
>style-wise fits in nicely.
>
>-Mark

Thanks Mark - that's what we designed it for! There should be some
fittings for the flatbed coming soon as well, including various
weapon system mountings, cargo loads and a loading/recovery crane!
:-)

Jon (GZG)

Prev: RE: [GZG] Brushwars map [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: OFFER! Re: [GZG] New 15mm Vehicle Images up!