Prev: [GZG] Brushwars map [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: [GZG] New 15mm Vehicle Images up!

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] More New 15mm!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 13:19:38 +0100
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More New 15mm!

Hi all,

We are pleased to announce the release of SEVEN new 15mm SF vehicles
(plus a new accessory pack) in our V15 range! All items listed below
are AVAILABLE NOW, and will be up on our webstore (with pictures) as
soon as possible. Note that these are all-metal models, many supplied
(where appropriate) with commander figures, separate hatch covers and
choices of weapon barrels!

V15-09B Light Gunsled (alternative turret version) - 2 gun choices
		£4.50 each.*
V15-10A Scout Sled (light recon grav vehicle) with remote autocannon
		£4.50 each.*
V15-11A Assault Sled (heavy grav ICV) - 3 gun choices
	£6.50 each.*
V15-12A OCT-APC (8-legged walker APC) with light cannon turret
	£6.50 each.
V15-13A Hover flatbed logistics carrier (Wombat chassis)
		£4.00 each.
V15-14A Hover Scout Vehicle/Light APC (with cannon turret)
		£3.50 each.
V15-15A Medium Hovertank - manned turret with 3 gun choices
		£5.50 each.

V15-ACC12   Light Autocannon Turrets (pack of 4) - as supplied with
V15-12A and 14A.    £2.50 per pack.

* Note that "flight" stands for Grav vehicles are not included, these
are sold separately as accessory packs ACC-7 and ACC-8.

More news (and pics) very soon!

Jon (GZG)

Prev: [GZG] Brushwars map [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: [GZG] New 15mm Vehicle Images up!