Prev: Re: [GZG] Failed to deliver the first time - SG 2 Next: [GZG] Brushwars map [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

[GZG] [Brushwars]Map&Basicscenario [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 17:27:20 +1000
Subject: [GZG] [Brushwars]Map&Basicscenario [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Map created.  I'll try and upload it to my website over the weekend so
you
have a link.

Rough summary:
Horizontal: A-H
Vertical (down): 1-14

F2: Urban
B4: Urban
G9: Urban
B10: Urban
D14: Urban
C7: Spaceport
D1-F6: Mountains
E8&F8-D12&E12: Mountains
A4-B7-A11: Ocean

I've decided that this will be a NPC vs PC.  This gives me a bit more
freedom in storytelling than PC vs PC.	Nominations for attacker or
defender
will be taken until I finalise the scenario (if players want PC vs PC, I
can
accommodate, but they will be part of an overall NPC force).

My current thoughts are Guadalcanal in scope, but I may change that.
(As an
aside, I lived in Guadalcanal for a year and was there for the 2nd
American
invasion in 1992; 4 cruise ships and a couple of warships on the same
day...)

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies
http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernsk/

IMPORTANT
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information
   for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
   please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
not
   a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
publications
   and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
messages.
emails

   of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Failed to deliver the first time - SG 2 Next: [GZG] Brushwars map [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]