Prev: Re: [GZG] Failed to deliver the first time - SG 2 Next: Re: [GZG] [brushfire] Final Summary [long] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Re: Re: Re: RE: [GZG] [brushfire] Final Summary [long] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: "John Atkinson" <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 08:18:24 +0300
Subject: Re: Re: Re: RE: [GZG] [brushfire] Final Summary [long] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

On 10/10/06, laserlight@verizon.net <laserlight@verizon.net> wrote:
> >I'm a Combat Engineer with almost 2 years in combat
>
> The tank drivers in Atkinson's Arrows aren't combat engineers, though.
> In any event, the idea was "plant fake mines", with an occasional real
ones in there if I had any extra demo. Drop a few trees across the road.
Encourage local hunters to cover those points--probably most of them
won't be covered, but some will. After half a dozen of these nuisances,
set a real ambush.

You're also forgetting that they are driving tanks, not Mazda Miatas.
We can go off the road.  In fact, I'd be disinclined to head up the
road in the first place.

K is a geographical choke point, but it's in comparison to the entire
map.  It's still some km across.

John
--Vita Aureliani