Prev: Re: Re: RE: [GZG] [brushfire] Final Summary [long] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: RE: Re: [GZG] [brushfire] Final Summary [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Re: Re: [GZG] [brushfire] Final Summary [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 13:47:30 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Re: [GZG] [brushfire] Final Summary [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

>Well, the old 3:1 rule is a pretty good rule of thumb.  Just count
>maneuver platoons.  If he has six, and I have two, I should not >also
have to attack into his ideal terrain.

I suspect Brendan was thinking that at least some of the fighting would
be  out between towns. And I did consider that, for several seconds.
Mainly along the lines of "John would never expect them there...because
it's a stupid place to put them. Would the surprise be worth it?
Naaaaah."

I agree that the map needs a little work, though, particularly marking
the LOCs.