Prev: Re: RE: [GZG] [brushfire]day2.5-daycycle-part2 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: RE: [GZG] [brushfire]day2.5-daycycle-part2 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Re: Re: RE: [GZG] [brushfire]day2.5-daycycle-part2 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 11:37:26 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Re: RE: [GZG] [brushfire]day2.5-daycycle-part2 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

I said:
>> And in fact, from a financial point of view, the Arrows have lost
considerably more than the Hooligans have.

John said:
>You think the contract doesn't cover that?

You're hired by the NAC, not a desperate Italian city. The purchasing
authority is not going to give you a blank check for unlimited
replacement equipment. There's a reason the condottiere specialized in
maneuvering, not pitched battles.

In any event, I'm pretty sure I have a better deal. I could replace half
my company with the payment just for the first day's fighting.