Prev: RE: [GZG] [brushfire] Day 2.5 - day cycle [long] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: [GZG] [brushfire] Day 2.5 - day cycle [long] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Re: RE: [GZG] [brushfire]day2.5-daycycle-part2 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: "John Atkinson" <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 19:11:02 +0300
Subject: Re: RE: [GZG] [brushfire]day2.5-daycycle-part2 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

On 10/6/06, laserlight@verizon.net <laserlight@verizon.net> wrote:
> >From: Michael Brown
> >Sounds like SHORT is the operative word.  IIRC 40% losses to a unit
will make it combat ineffective.  These are Company (@100-150 troopers)
size units, right? Hudak might want to consider activating his bond, but
Atkinson might want to "re-group" too.

> I'm assuming that half or more of my "dead and wounded" will return to
duty at some point--maybe tomorrow, maybe after the campaign finishes.

> And in fact, from a financial point of view, the Arrows have lost
considerably more than the Hooligans have.

You think the contract doesn't cover that?

Condittiere in 13th century Italy were smart enough to write
replacement horses into their contracts.  So do I.

John
--Vita Aureliani