Prev: Re: Re: Re: [GZG] [SG] Rapid Fire antipersonnel plasma gun? Next: [GZG] re BRUSHFIRE

Re: Re: [GZG] [SG] Rapid Fire antipersonnel plasma gun?

From: "John Atkinson" <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 12:54:49 +0400
Subject: Re: Re: [GZG] [SG] Rapid Fire antipersonnel plasma gun?

On 9/29/06, J L Hilal <jlhilal@yahoo.com> wrote:

> How long did it take before there was serious conflict between the
colonies of
> New England and New France?

Ummm. . . over a century.  Virginia was colonized in 1604, Quebec was
colonized less than 30 years later.

> How long was it befere New Amsterdam was captured?

By an expeditionary force.

>  How long after 1784 did state militias start fighting each other over
> territory expansion west of the Appalachian Range?

Umm. . . at which point the Americas had colonies for nearly 200 years.
. .

All they had was sail- and
> animal-transport and smoothbore muzzle-loading flintlocks and
matchlocks, but
> they managed it pretty quick.  For that matter, how long did it take
before the
> Boers and Afrikaaners got ornery?

They didn't get 'ornery' until an expeditionary force from England
showed up and conquered them.

John
--Vita Aureliani

Prev: Re: Re: Re: [GZG] [SG] Rapid Fire antipersonnel plasma gun? Next: [GZG] re BRUSHFIRE