Prev: RE: [GZG] [Brushfire]Day1.5 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: Re: Re: [GZG] [SG] Rapid Fire antipersonnel plasma gun?

Re: [GZG] [Brushfire]Day1.5 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: "John Atkinson" <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 12:35:37 +0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] [Brushfire]Day1.5 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

On 9/29/06, Robertson, Brendan <Brendan.Robertson@dva.gov.au> wrote:

>	 One trooper died instantly as he leapt into the stream of RFAC
fire,
> shattering his helmet, another leapt further than intended as a
grenade
> exploded underfoot, ripping the power supply free of the suit.  Then
it was
> all flamers and rifle butts and the whining thump of servo-enhanced
muscles
> as the three surviving PA troopers contacted the six dragoons and
their IFV.

1) Get Heavy Troop in here to provide backup.

2) Secure the goddamn radio or TV station, and broadcast an
announcement.  Civillian vehicles are off the street, effective
immediately, and there is a dusk-to-dawn curfew for foot traffic, also
effective immediately.	Remind these damned civillians that anyone
carrying a weapon will be presumed to be hostile and engaged without
warning.

3) ROE is changed to shoot-on-sight for all vehicles effective 2 hours
after the broadcast.

4) Weapons Free, even in the town.

5) I want the mayor and police chief in front of me, time now.	I'll
take the HQ element and go looking for them if necessary.

6) Get the Dragoon platoon back together, operating as a whole rather
than in squad-size elements.

John
--Vita Aureliani

Prev: RE: [GZG] [Brushfire]Day1.5 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: Re: Re: [GZG] [SG] Rapid Fire antipersonnel plasma gun?