Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] [SG] Rapid Fire antipersonnel plasma gun? Next: Re: Re: Re: [GZG] [SG] Rapid Fire antipersonnel plasma gun?

Re: Re: [GZG] [SG] Rapid Fire antipersonnel plasma gun?

From: "John Atkinson" <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 19:23:03 +0400
Subject: Re: Re: [GZG] [SG] Rapid Fire antipersonnel plasma gun?

On 9/28/06, John Lerchey <lerchey@andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:
> Um.. religion?
> Political agenda?
> Racial hatred?
>
> Or have these been eradicated by the time humans colonize? ;)

Nobody fights wars over religion or racial hatred.  They fight wars
over economics, and use religion and race to drum up the populace.

But no matter how fanatic your religion or racial creed, you can't
physically take an armored battalion across 3,000 miles of howling
wilderness with no way to feed, fuel, or fix the tanks.

John
--Vita Aureliani