Prev: Re: [GZG] Pics of 2mm Cyber Tank Next: [GZG] Infantry at work

[GZG] V for Vendetta Vs Tuffley Verse

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 09:15:44 -0500
Subject: [GZG] V for Vendetta Vs Tuffley Verse

I finally got around to watching the DVD of
V for Vendetta and was struck by the fact
that this setting could be rolled into the Tuffley
verse without so much as a hiccup. Well the
pre NAC perhaps using the film's ending as
the resurgent royalist government taking over.
There were references through out  the film
about the civil war in the mid western United
States even. It was too close to Jon's ideas or
I've used his system too long, or both...)

I can see this used to make a some interesting
sub plots etc.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Pics of 2mm Cyber Tank Next: [GZG] Infantry at work