Prev: RE: [GZG]SGIIVehicleDataCards Next: [GZG] [DS][SG] [Brushfire]Narrativecampaign [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

RE: [GZG] OT: Traveller Question

From: "CS Renegade" <njg@c...>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 23:09:48 +0100
Subject: RE: [GZG] OT: Traveller Question

<snip Gov UPP codes P-X>

> My copy of Alien Module: Aslan has gone walkabout

To my utter file-system-checking amazement I still have module 1.
Posting for the sake of completeness:

G: Small Station, i.e. single clan, Pop 3-
H: Split Control, as human Balkanised
J: Single On-world Clan, one local clan predominates
K: Single Multi-world Clan, also runs other worlds
L: Major Clan Control, owned by one of the leading 29 clans
M: Vassal Clan, run by a clan in fief to a larger clan
N: Major Vassal Clan, run by a clan in fief to one of the 29

For those who don't know GDW's Aslan, they are a not-Hani bearing
absolutely no resemblance to those in C J Cherryh's Chanur saga.

Nathan "5638A8" Girdler

Prev: RE: [GZG]SGIIVehicleDataCards Next: [GZG] [DS][SG] [Brushfire]Narrativecampaign [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]