Prev: RE: [GZG]SGIIVehicleDataCards [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: [GZG] SGII Vehicle Data Cards

RE: [GZG]SGIIVehicleDataCards [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: "Jaime Tiampo" <fugugaipan@s...>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 19:20:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: [GZG]SGIIVehicleDataCards [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

> Depends on your frequency of use.
>
> For me, I'll just turn it into a form template so I can tab through
the
> fields and do a "save as" for a particular force.

Love to see it when it's done. Me personally I just save the individual
cards once done. Though I almost never reprint. I put all my datacards
in
protective sleaves and store in card saver hard cases for actual use.

If I have time I'll do an infantry card tomorrow on the same template.

Jaime

Prev: RE: [GZG]SGIIVehicleDataCards [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: [GZG] SGII Vehicle Data Cards