Prev: Re: [GZG] Is this thing on? [YES] Next: Re: [GZG] Is this thing on? [YES]

Re: [GZG] Is this thing on? [YES]

From: John K Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 10:28:53 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Is this thing on? [YES]

WalMart has had periodic runs of 4"-5" Battlestars in the Star Wars
"titanium" line for around $4-$7, depending on store.  It's a pretty
nice
model, and IMHO, is in the DN neighborhood in size.

:)

John K. Lerchey
Assistant Director for Incident Response
Information Security Office
Carnegie Mellon University