Prev: TMP member DO need stinking badges RE: [GZG] TactiCon in Denver Next: RE: [GZG] TactiCon in Denver

Re: [GZG] TactiCon in Denver

From: Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@p...>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 14:58:44 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] TactiCon in Denver

Oh bother!  You would pick the *one* day I wasn't planning on being
around
the con...  I was planning on being at the con on Friday night and
Sunday
afternoon.  My Full thrust game is Sunday afternoon 2-6pm.

Will you be in Denver on Friday?  I was thinking of trying to hook up
with Scott Field for dinner on Friday night?

Mike Stanczyk
303-246-5949