Prev: Re: [GZG] TactiCon in Denver Next: TMP member DO need stinking badges RE: [GZG] TactiCon in Denver

RE: [GZG] TactiCon in Denver

From: "Michael Brown" <mwsaber6@m...>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 10:25:16 -0600
Subject: RE: [GZG] TactiCon in Denver

http://theminiaturespage.com/member/badge.mv

In all its glory!

Michael Brown
mwsaber6@msn.com

-----Original Message-----
From: gzg-l-bounces@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
[mailto:gzg-l-bounces@lists.csua.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Doug Evans
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 9:44 AM
To: gzg-l@lists.csua.berkeley.edu

Merde! That snuck up on me!

I only wish I'd see you there; if I didn't have weekend work duty, I'd
struggle the 7+ hr drive down somehow anyway. Either that, or Mage
Con...

Did get in a game of FT last week; I almost remember how it's played,
and
had the usual 'oh, gee, that's fun; we'll have to play next time...' I'm
trying to get every other Wed at the shop as 'Fleet' day, and try
different
vacchead-or-wet navy games, though FT should dominate. ;->=

TMP has badges?

The_Beast