Prev: Re: [GZG][SG]25 mm versions of 15 mm vehicles? Next: RE: [GZG] OT... on a personal note

Re: [GZG] [DSII][SGII]Snipers in DSII

From: "Christopher Downes-Ward" <c.downes-ward@i...>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 12:19:28 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [DSII][SGII]Snipers in DSII

Denizen Federation troops who unlike the rest of the unit
(who are carrying fairly obvious Bull-pup Assault rifles) appear to be
carrying some sort of  long barrelled weapon, in addition their
backpacks
appear to mount 4 vertical launch missiles. The code is SF39 and is
described as "Federation Sniper".

See http://www.canterburyminiatures.inet.net.nz/25mm/sf39_main.html for
side view.

Seems to make them closer to the platoons artillery, self designating
indirect missiles anyone?