Prev: Re: [GZG] OT... on a personal note Next: Re: [GZG] Political Officers

[GZG] Political Officers

From: "Roger Books" <roger.books@g...>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 20:56:51 -0400
Subject: [GZG] Political Officers

a good way of handling political officers in the ESU?

I have two thoughts:

1.  All die rolls to receive a charge or charge are upshifted 1 if a P.O
is
present.

or (evil)

2.  Any failed charge or stand for a charge roll results in one random
death
in the squad.
    Make morale rolls as normal.  If the squad is steady or better treat
as
if roll made.
    N.B. If P.O. is the death no morale rolls need be made and the
original
roll stands.

Any other suggestions?	We just worked up stats for my girlfriends ESU
which
include
a P.O. in the command squad and the assault squad.

Roger

Prev: Re: [GZG] OT... on a personal note Next: Re: [GZG] Political Officers