Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] human mutation was Re: OU and New Cal Next: [GZG] OT... on a personal note

Re: Re: [GZG] [OT] human mutation was Re: OU and New Cal

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 11:56:55 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Re: [GZG] [OT] human mutation was Re: OU and New Cal

I said:
>> Not OT at all, actually, as we need those adaptations to help fight
off the zombies, aliens, predators, Kra'Vak, minions of C'thulhu, and
sheep.

Paul suspected:
>There is no coincidence that the above reads like a shopping list for
GZG-ECC X.

>There is also no coincidence that the above sounds like a mix-and-match
list for the scenarios involved. ("Kra'Vak zombies," "minions of Sheep
C'thulhu.)

Pure coincidence. Nothing at all to do with the ECC-X Cheese Game.
Really.

Now that you've brought it up, I must say that I wouldn't mind if the
more intelligent, creative players designed Con Queso squads of zombie
Kra'Vak eskimos, or alien minions of Baa'thulhu, or Predator news crew,
or Oriental schoolgirl and interdimensional "special friend".

However, I know I can't count on that.	If you're a boring,
not-too-bright player, you should of course feel free to bring the usual
bland powered armor troops and wannabe "elite" mercenaries and such.

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] human mutation was Re: OU and New Cal Next: [GZG] OT... on a personal note